Role: Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer
Role and responsibilities:
TTRG are working with an every growing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration business based in the Black Country who are looking to add another engineer to their highly skilled team.
The role is split between Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with the emphasis being on the refrigeration side. This is a mobile role covering the midlands with the odd journey outside.
To apply the successful Refrigeration Engineer will need to have a proven track record working within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning sector within commercial environments and also be able to work to a rota system including some weekend work. You will hold a refrigeration related qualification such as F-Gas 2079 and have been doing this type of role for a minimum of 2 years. You will ideally have experience of Chillers, Walk in freezers and Air Conditioning units. The role is a 70/30% Refrigeration bias.
Key duties of the Refrigeration Engineer include
- Carrying out PPM of all sites, ensuring work is recorded and reports are completed to the required standards of the business.
- Liaise with clients to report on job progress and to manage their expectations
- Acting as the lead on project work, offering guidance to less experienced staff and in line with Health and Safety procedures.
- Working effectively as part of a team, ensuring your van’s stock is maintained and your work schedule is organised, and deadlines are kept to.
- Attending regular company led training to enable to progress through the organisation and help with the continued growth of the business.
The call out rota is 1 in 4 for which the standby allowance is £100 per week. There is also plenty of overtime available however this isn’t forced upon any engineer.
To apply for the role please follow the onscreen instructions. Interviews can be held immediately.
Location: Commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Birmingham and surrounding areas
Salary: Upto £35,000 for the ideal candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- Refridgeration: 1 year (Preferred)