Job Title: Legionella Risk Assessor
Role and responsibilities:
TTRG are looking to recruit an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to work on a mobile based covering the Manchester and Lancashire for a large water treatment business.
- Conducting Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments across a varied site base.
- Compiling and creating schematic drawings with details, as well as producing final documents/reports for the clients.
- Providing recommendations and prices for remedial works, routine control measures through to quotations, and carrying out such works based on the risk assessments.
- Writing up appropriate reports and attending meetings to discuss findings of reports, etc.
- Getting involved with the company’s Legionella management systems.
- Building and maintaining a good working rapport with clients/customers and staff.
- Dealing with problems as and when required appropriately and effectively.
- Prioritising workload and ensuring work is completed within timescale.
- Travelling to sites as per client’s requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The individual must have attended City and Guilds Legionella Risk Assessment course or equivalent WMS qualification.
- Have a proven track record of working as a Legionella risk assessor with the water hygiene/water treatment industry.
- Have experience in auditing of Legionella risk assessments.
- Experience recommending and quoting remedial works.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be fully conversant with the water treatment industry Health & Safety procedures and legislation.
- The ideal candidate will have good work ethos and at the same time have the ability to carry out technical Legionella Risk Assessments effectively.
- Ability to pass DBS & security clearance protocols.
- A valid driving licence.
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
Please follow the onscreen instructions to apply for the role.
Reference ID: LRA1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Risk Assessor|